In order to register a New Company Registration & License for Fertilizer Importation, Production and Formulation following documents to be submitted by the Applicant.
- Dully filled relevant Application Form
Application forms could be obtained from the National Fertilizer Secretariat free of charge/ Or can be Downloaded here)
The application should obtain the relevant application form as per business nature.
(Fertilizer Imports, Production & Formulation)
- The original and photocopy of Business Registration
- Names and addresses of Board of Directors or Governing Board Members, if the business venture is a Company or Joint Venture.
- The original and a photocopy of Memorandum of Articles, if the business venture is a company or Joint Venture.
- Document to explain Company / Venture Profile, including organization structure.
- List of warehouses available, including location, address, and capacity (Rights to be proven through a deed/ lease agreement)
- List of Production / Formulation Sites including location, address, and machinery, if the application is for production or formulation License.
- List of Authorized Agents including location, address, and handling capacity, if appointed.
- Documents to explain Production / Formulation Procedure if the application is for production or formulation License.
- The original and a photocopy of Environmental Protection License, if required initial Environmental Impact Assessment report or an Environmental Impact Assessment report or/ and environmental Assessment report, if applicable.
- Document to explain Quality Testing Procedure, for all types of fertilizer entrepreneurship Registration or Licenses.
- If The Fertilizer is mixed or liquid, please attach the Acceptance Letter, issued by the relevant crop research institute.
- Manufacture’s Certificate & Analytical Report are attached with complete address country, fax number, e-mail address and other details in addition to the specification of the product.
- All documents must be certified by the Company
- Application to renew the existing licenses should be submitted at last 30 days before the validity is over.
- For processing renewal request, while handing over the duly filled application form, the National Fertilizer Secretariat may notify the document needed.
- For further information, please dial 011- 2887449 or 011- 2887447 (Fax)
- Monthly Progress Report, Should be e-mail to email@example.com within 10 days after completion of the month.
Download Application Form Here